In the frame of its business strategies, KOTON makes franchise agreements by determining locations to open new stores.
All the required support related to the following issues will be provided at the investment phase:
- Time and Cost Feasibilities
- All the required educations for operating the store
- Know-How about the brand, substructure and system establishment to the KOTON entrepreneur
- Planning and applying of the architectural design and decoration
- Personal recruitment
Our Store Standards:
- Locating in the textile retail sales floor of the shopping malls and/or on the main streets, on the arteries where the shopping traffic is dense and being approved by KOTON
- Being convenient to the corporate identity and retailing operations of KOTON
The required specifications of the person or corporates requesting Franchise:
- Being experienced on the subject of retailing and retailing textile product sales.
- Having a substructure for being able to provide continuity and establish the corporate staff.
- Having strong financial structure.
- Approximate decoration costs for foreign countries is 800$/m2.
The retailing equipment determined in accordance with the square meter of the store (hangers, mannequins, information processing system and etc.) are not included within the above mentioned amount.
- The stock volume of the store is determined in accordance with the product cycle speed, size of the investment and the special conditions of the location.
- Bank Guarantee letter should be given by investors.
Commercial conditions which is mentioned above, vary from country to country. Please, contact us from email@example.com for more detailed information.