Product Care & Washing Instructions
- Before washing any products, customers are advised to read the washing instructions on the product label.
- Garments should be washed inside out.
- Washing in high temperatures may harm the fabrics.
- Direct sunlight should be avoided when drying clothes outside.
- Since garments may discolor, they should be washed separately or with similar colors.
- Too much detergent may fade the colors.
- Color-protect detergents are advised for washing.
- Too much fabric softener may cause stains on the garment.
- After washing, garments should not be left for long hours in the washing machine.
- Drying on radiator or any kind of heater should strain garments.
- Garments should be dried regarding the drying instructions on the product label.
- Garments should be grouped according to the ironing temperatures indicated on the product label. It is best to start ironing garments requiring lower temperature setting first.
- Garments should be ironed on the reverse side.
- Zippers should not be ironed.
- If garments are not properly rinsed, detergent particles may cause garments to fade.
- Sun protection creams and salty water may cause swimsuits to fade. Swimsuits should be rinsed in cold water after each wear. Direct sun light should be avoided while drying.
- Shoes and bags should not be washed in the washing machine. They should be cleaned gently using a damp cloth.
Please take a look on the washing symbols and instructions on the product label, before washing your garments.